Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Frankie Lupes

Ayo yo how's it goin y'all? This is Young Dog back up in da Blogspot for your boy Ayo Driver, and I just needed to share an experience of mine awhile back. Now when I first arrived on Marist College campus, I was obviously looking to blow down that loud. And one dude in particular was able and willing to present the bills necessary. Now I refuse to make any of this up, so as an honest blogger I will do my best to relay the details. Our boy, Frankie Lupes, was looking to slim down and bag a few bitches in the process. His main method of shedding the LB's was a product that we like to call Hydroxycut. You can buy Hydroxycut Here! Regardless, this Hydroxycut shit actually worked! My n***a cut the excess weight, and was in the weightroom bulking up within a week. Now, the key to his success was combining Hydroxycut with good exercise and eating habits in order to see results. Now, as a bonus from The Young Dog Corporation, I will embed one of his Youtube Hits, along with his boy C Money Murdah, in I Need a Dollar Part II (Presented by Baggs Baby ENT, Ayo Driver, and the Young Dog Corporation)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment