Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OKC That's Player Shit

The NBA season is upon us once again, and as an NBA 2k savant, the excitement is palpable. The Brooklyn Nets are a new team in New York, and because they were formerly in my home state of New Jersey, I am hoping they can be competitive in the East. Now, let's not get it twisted, I am a die-hard Knicks fan, but if Brooklyn can test them on November 1st, I think it will be a good measuring stick for the Knicks and we will take it personally because this is OUR city. Brooklyn is their borough, so the Knicks will always be the big-time team in the Big Apple. Now, on to the next subject, our brother Ayo Driver. It must be understood that this brother raps his ass off, and to prove it I will post yet another Driver video, this time he is with none other than Jadakiss on stage. I think this will give credence to Driver's prophecy, that he is indeed the "New Drake." And if there's anything I know about Drake, it's his line about Kevin Durant, "OKC that's player shit." You see, we ball in life, on court, off-court, mid-court, it does not matter. Of course, our n***a Driver is a fan of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who reached the Finals last season but were involved in a conspiracy series. What do I mean by conspiracy series? The shit was rigged. Illuminati NBA, Lebron James #6. I can say no more. Do your own research.

No comments:

Post a Comment